Adding a New User
If you are the TPO Company Admin, you can create and manage user accounts for your company. To create an account, hover over your name in the top right corner, click Manage Account, choose the Company Account tab
Click Add Contact at the bottom of the page. Choose the Company Account tab, and click Add Contact at the bottom of the page.
Complete the Loan Officer’s or Processor’s email address, first and last name, login email address, and add the Loan Originator NMLS ID if applicable.
IMPORTANT: The error message "An Error Occurred: Conflict - Login Email is already in use." indicates that this user has an existing account under a different Company, Branch, or Channel with that email address. You may proceed with entering their email address in the "Email Address" field.
To avoid the error, you will need to enter a different address for "Login Email Address". This will ONLY be used for login purposes as their Username. Login Email Address examples are FirstNameWHL@email.com and FirstNameCorr@email.com
Click Choose Organization to select the Corporate Office.
Check Use Company Address, enter their business phone number, and enter their cell phone number for two factor authentication.
Click Add Persona to choose their assigned role(s):
- Corr Loan Officer - a person licensed as a mortgage loan originator under state or federal SAFE Acts.
- NOTE: If a Loan Officer prices their own loans, the Secondary role should be marked, but prevent them to View or Edit Team's Loans.
- NOTE: If a Loan Officer processes their own loans, the processor role should be marked as well.
- Corr Loan Processor - responsible for preparing and organizing loan files for approval but that does not necessarily carry a mortgage loan originator license. A processor may not originate loans without a SAFE Act mortgage loan originator license.
- Corr Secondary - has access to view pricing, register, lock a file, and the Quick Pricer.
- Corr Post Closer - responsible for preparing and organizing loan files for purchase.
- TPO Company Admin - responsible for creating new users.
IMPORTANT: Do not select any of Wholesale personas that begin with "Whl" for correspondent users.
Next, you will choose their loan access.
- If you do not check any boxes, they will only have access to view and edit loans they are explicitly assigned to.
- Check View access to team's loans if they should view loans they are not assigned to
- Check Edit team's loans if they should edit loans they are not assigned to.
Click Save to create the user and send their Welcome email.
Resetting a User Password
Any user can reset their password by attempting to login.
To begin, select Click here to Login In.
Enter the login user's email address and click Continue.
Click Forgot Password? at the bottom of the Login page.
IMPORTANT: To avoid being timed-out, follow prompts on reset password email.
Enter the login user's email address and click Submit.
The user will need to check their inbox for a password reset email and follow the instructions to reset. Check the spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
They will receive an email for password reset. Their new password must contain a minimum of 8 characters, and contain one lower case, upper case, number and special character.
IMPORTANT: The user only has one attempt to reset their password. If the password entered does not meet requirements, they cannot use the same link to try again. A new password reset email must sent for them to re-attempt to change their password.
You can disable users that no longer work for your company. To create an account, hover over your name in the top right corner, click Manage Account, choose the Company Account tab.
Locate the user and click View.
Choose Disabled from Login Status and click Save.
Downloading User Data
If you are the TPO Company Admin, you can download a user list to review their personas. Click hover over your name in the top right corner and click Manage Account.
Choose the Company Account tab or Branches tab, and click the excel download at the the top of the user list.
On the excel list, you can review all users and their personas.